RE: science first tesla coil

Could we PLEASE just drop the subject? ;-(

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 4:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: science first tesla coil

Original poster: CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com

Hello, folks,

I actually have one of the science first tesla coils.... (the things that my

poor parents had to find for Christmas when I was younger). I have found it
to be a great little demo coil, and also to be quite "safe" I leanred alot
from that little thing, and at only 5 watts, I think the 2" arc that I get
from it is pretty good. I have enjoyed it alot over the years. I feel that
its a great little starter coil for beginners, to aquaint themselves with
HV.

Chris