One 15/30 Vs two 15/30's

I have just bought two second hand 15kV 30mA NST's. This will be the
first coil I have built and I would like some comparison of the expected
output.

Will two 15/30's give me double the spark length when compared to a
single 15/30?

Will both designs (one NST vs two) use the same secondary former
diameter? (I have a length of 110mm PVC pipe, but would not mind getting
a larger one if it increased performance)

Anyone who has built a coil using two 15/30's, I would be very
interested to hear of your results.

Thanks,
Seth Fischer