BUG! - New E-Tesla6 available!

Hi All,

Finn found a bug =:O

The strike rail height is only computed at 1/2 the height it should be do
to an obvious code error.  You need to double the inputed strike rail
height in version 6.00 for it to end up in the right place.  I'll fix this
in 6.10 but wait awhile to catch any other buggies...

Sorry bout that...  It has probably been in a few versions now.

Thank's a bunch Finn for finding this!!

Cheers,

	Terry