Re: RSG electrode holders?

joe,
what an interesting idea, i don't think tile is the ticket, but i don't
think anyone has tried a cross laminated, balsa rotary disk? balsa is
amazingly strong, pound for pound, (i know the members that just wait to
pounce on my comments to point out my faults over
that statement?) and i think some 1/8" sheets, glue laminated together,
would make a very strong, very light disk. easy to work with, allowing
routing out for plastic hub plates and whatever and i think inserts
epoxied into it for the holders wouldn't be that much trouble? balsa
also has a great thermal property too (pounce away).
this would be a great experiment for someone to try and it might go on
my list of things to try.
good thinking,      marc