Re: Power

Jason and all
    A few months back Terry posted a gigantic jpg or something of a wire
chart from the ARRL handbook(correct me if i'm wrong Terry). Anyways I
converted this to an  HTML file for faster load and it can be viewed at:
    http://members.tripod-dot-com/megavolt121/tesla/wirechart.html

Hope this helps you all.
-Alan

<< Original poster: "Jason Johnson" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>