Excess Rolled LDPE caps

Hi Guys,
I'm about to move half way across the country (Austin TX), train for new job
for about a year, and then move back to SoCal.  I don't think my rolled LDPE
caps would ever survive the trip so I need to unload them here.  See my URL
for pics of the caps.  I have (2) rated at 0.018 uF and (2) rated at 0.009
uF.  All caps have really low run times are guaranteed not to be DOA.  I'll
even give you a refund if you kill them in a reasonable manner.  I'm
thinking $25 per big cap and $15 per small one is fair.  The price is
negotiable - It's important to me that someone is using them and having fun!

I can't ship these, so we'll need to work out a way for you to get them.

(scroll to bottom of the page to see the LDPE caps)
http://users.better-dot-org/roverstreet/projects/ac_coil/cap.html

(my main page)
http://users.better-dot-org/roverstreet/

Seeya,