Re: "B&W" Spark-Pic's + Rotary

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kurt Schraner" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>
>
> Hi all,
>
> pictures of my new SRSG, and some sparks of big coil "Black &
> White" can now be seen in the web. I've finally updated my
> Homepage:
>
> http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm
>
> The quickest way to see the new stuff, is probably by clicking
> the "NEW!" blinker on my entry page, and then following the few
> links. Hope you enjoy!
>
> Cheers, Kurt Schraner

Kurt,

Beautifully made BIG coil - congratulations on 10 footers on first
light!! The effect of the streamer hits on the tree was very sobering.
Are those potential transformers you are using to power the coil?
Interesting looking, for sure! And those are sure nice looking Maxwell
caps you're using... they look to be over 2.5 feet long! :^)

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering