A thought on why my TC doesn't seem to like a LTR MMC

I have found that my tesla coil works best when the EMMC is .0061 uF and
anything more causes a kind of sputtering output. It's as if the 12/30 nst
isn't able to charge the EMMC when it gets LTR.

I was thinking, perhaps it's the bleeder resisters bleeding off some of the
charge and this is why the coil starts to sputter.

Ordinarily, I am told that .01 uF would be LTR but maybe this applies to caps
that don't have bleeder resisters on them. On the other hand, other people seem
to do just fine with LTR EMMC caps so maybe I am barking up the wrong tree.

Woof Woof!