Re: Air blast SG question

Hi Gary

I scan it from a book :

The inventions and writings of Nikola Tesla
by Thomas Commerford Martin
( past president American Institute Electrical Engineers )
The Electrical engineer 1894
reprinted by Lindsay publication inc 1988

By the way Gary thanks for your comment, many time I put some text or photo on
the web for people of the list and have no feedback ( some time I don't even
know if you can read it: because I use a Mac )

Luc Benard