Re: A couple cruddy coil pics

All,

Some photos of my coil work may be found at
<http://www.area31-dot-org/tech.html>www.area31-dot-org/tech.html  A link to a detailed
photo of the coil with the creepage disks under discussion may be found here.

BTW,  I'm in the mood to trade Tesla coil parts, pulse caps, coin shrinker
caps, etc., for vintage TV's for my museum.  I'm especially looking for very
early color TV's including the RCA CT-100,  and prewar TV's.  Please contact me
off list if you have my sought after treasure!
That coil with the disks that works like gangbusters can be considered
'available' for the right trade offer.

Robert W. Stephens
Director
AREA31 Research Facility