Re: Tube for VTTC

Hello,

Yes the 304TL and 304TH (low and high mu, respectfully) make good VTTC's, I
was able to get 16" sparks from a coil using one. Note that the plates do
run hot, you can't push them like a 833. Actually, you can also run the
filaments in either 10 volt or 5 volt (depends on how you wire them).

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com