Re: E-Tesla6

Hi J.B.,

	I just tried it on my old 486/75 laptop with a DOS boot disk and your
right!  I use LCC C compiler and I clicked all the right compiler boxes
but...  It should run on any 32 bit windows PC version.  I don't know why
it does not do pure DOS...  It runs in about 5 or 10 minutes now so running
just under DOS has no real advantage like it did when the program took two
days to run.  I don't know how to make it run under DOS since I am no
genius at C compilers or anything.  I'll change the readme file in the next
version to "fix" it ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry