Re: DATA ALERT

Hi Barry,

	Many thanks for this site alert!  I just got done downloading all my
files.  It will take months to read them all but the data is super
interesting.  The Tesla coil paper was really neat too!  I highly encourage
anyone interested in scientific papers to take advantage of this
opportunity while the barn doors or open!

Cheers,

	Terry