Re: Spark Gap Question

Hi Stan,

Regarding John's comment about the energy leaving the system. I just threw up a
paper (PDF format) at my web site which talks about this condition a little. It
is basically a reitteration from a post Bert Hickman sent to the Tesla List
back in 1998. Here's the direct url if you or anyone else is interested.

 http://www.classictesla-dot-com/tctc.pdf

Take care,
Bart