Pro Controller For Sale

TCML,

A customer couldn't pay their bill and now I have
an extra controller in stock. I know it's a long shot,
but I've posted it on Ebay in an effort to get it sold
(Item #510683548).

Professional controllers are expensive so don't
choke when you see the opening bid. This unit
conforms to commercial and industrial power
control standards and is only a few months old.

I also have a fully balanced (5000 rpm) G10 and
tungsten (4 electrode) rotor for a 1/2" shaft that
will be going up in a few days so write me off list
if you might be interested. This unit is brand new
in box and was manufactured by Ed Wingate the
magnificent!

A 36" x 10" spun toroid might be on the block as
well.

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com