RE: FROM RUSSIA

Vadim:
I joined the list during November 1999. I, too, knew zero about building a
coil. the first thing I did was to read everything on http://www.pupman-dot-com
This helps alot. Then by asking the list specific questions about things I
did not understand or wanted to know more about, my knowledge based
increased due solely to the kind assistance of everyone else on the list.
The result was my 900W coil which worked right from the start on Sept 3,
2000.

Welcome.

Oh, hope such items as you will need are available to you in Moscow or other
areas in Russia. Here in Texas and other cities in the US, parts, materials
are easy to get.

cheers

Ted Rosenberg
Ft Worth TX
===========================
Subject: FROM RUSSIA

Original poster: "Vadim Karelin" <karelin-at-atanor.ru>

Hey all!

I live and work in Moscow, Russia. About one year ago I've read the first
article about Tesla, his life, his experiments. Now I know a little bit more
about Tesla, than year ago. And I want very much to make the Tesla coil
myself.
Would you be so kind to help me and to tell how to start?

Yous sincerely,
Vadim Karelin