Panasonic cap bulk buy

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi All,

	Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about getting more 0.056uF 1600V
Panasonic MMC caps.  Even at $1.80 each there is good interest in them.  So
around January I'll start up in getting them again.  Megavolt has also
expressed interest so maybe he will do this.  There also may be other
sources that are a better deal but DigiKey always has them in stock and can
get them here tomorrow.  Of course, there is no doubt about how well they
work.  Right now they have 2511 in stock so back orders should not be an issue.

So start saving your nickles up for a January buy.  I won't be taking any
orders till then but don't worry, if I run out I'll just get another
thousand if need be.  Might as well keep a bunch around until they get
easier to find.

I'll let you know more latter as the plans firm up.

Cheers,

	Terry