Re: can anyone tell me where to find refrigirator tubing?

> Original poster: "marzie" <marzie-at-hotpop-dot-com>
>

> can anyone tell me where to find refrigirator tubing because i have
no idea at
> all where to find any at all

Any decent hardware store will carry it. It is often used on
evaporitive coolers and other water plumbing applications. Like
connecting the ice maker in a fridge to the water supply. It's just
flexable copper tube. I buy it is 50' rolls at Home Depot for about
$20. Comes in a plastic bag, the kind in the box is about twice the
cost for some reason. Ask the employees at the store, they should be
able to tell you where it is.

Travi