Re: BIG DUMMY Accident

Well since you asked.........
One of my coils is a small coil which puts out 1 foot strikes to ground,
and as far as touching the sparks, I love it!!  I hold a metal bar in my
hand, not connected to anything and get some 11-12" strikes to the rod.
I have never had any ill effects other than a little sharp pain when a
big streamer hits.  As far as anything bigger, i say no way!  This is a
high enough voltage for me!  I have no wish to take some big ones to
myself.

Be safe
Brad