RE: Good Idea!!: Monster Coil Fund

	< snip>
	It's Kalamazoo Michigan actually :) About 2 hours from Chicago. I
already
	emailed him off list. For anyone else interested it will be called
the
	Avalon Complex and we're working on it full bore. I had a meeting
with the
	Edison Neighborhood Foundation about getting funding today. The
largest coil
	in the state, one of the top 5 in the world, will be located in the
Edison
	Neighborhood....lol

	I'll see if we can get the city to rename it to the Tesla
Neighborhood.

	The web address for the group's site is www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

I'll bet Thomas Edison will be rolling over in his grave if you get the
funding from "The Edison Neighborhood Foundation" for research pioneered by
Nikola Tesla, his rival. Kind of ironic, isn't it? What goes around, comes
around.

Keep on coilin'

Ronn Duke
Dukester-at-home-dot-com