Re: Zima Zaps

Dear Gents,

I have a hypothesis here.  Improving the conductive
properties of the electrolyte may make a bottle cap
more efficient (reduced ESR, etc.), but I don't think
it can increase capacitance.  Capacitance is a
function of the surface area of the conductive plates,
and soap ain't going to change that.

Just Blowing Hot Air.  I hope I'm wrong.

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla