Re: chokes

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jeremiah" <jmeizis-at-metallicafan-dot-com>

	Why don't you start with a smaller size, say 1 ufd, and work up from
there.  By the way, I find I get the best sparks with the dimmer set to
the position which would be dimmest if it were working with an
incandescent bulb.  By the way, I am using the very cheapest dimmer I
could find at Home Depot, figuring I might blow it up.  Haven't done so,
to my surprise.

Ed