Re: 135 foot streamers

In a message dated 10/9/2000 3:27:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Has anyone consider the
>  earth resonance frequencies in their own experiments. (8,14 and 20 cycles)?

I was planning to use a high harmonic of them on my next coil.  In fact, I
have a spreadsheet where I determined various frequencies that were odd
harmonics of most of the Schumann resonance frequencies(there are more than
you listed).   It turns out that there are quite a few frequencies that are
common to most of the Schumann resonance frequencies and are within the
normal range of TC frequencies.   It made me wonder if Tesla hit on one of
these and figured it to be good for his transmission of power scheme.   On
the other hand, how'd you like to see a TC large enough to resonate at 8 Hz?
Mike