The AC Ground

I will be wiring my first coil starting tonight and finishing tomorrow.
I have a 37A Corcom EMI filter wired backwards between the NST AC input and
the AC receptacle interlock.
The filter's 3 terminal LINE goes to the NST white, black and green
terminal/wires.
the filter's 2 terminal LOAD goes to the AC interlock.
Do I connect the metal case of the filter to the AC interlock ground pin?
Sorry, but I need a quick answer (yes/no) quickly  :)

Pray for First Light on Sunday.
and how do you cook hot dogs using a coil?

Ted

AKA Ted Rosenberg
Geek Group Member #55
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org