Re: mmc question.... still working on first light.

the ac inputs are wired in parallel and my ac outputs are wired in series.

the mot's have 2 terminals for ac inputs (one on top of the other) and 1
terminal for ac output (with case ground)

i am using the black wire of my power cord (stolen from a flourescent lamp)
for all of the top terminals and the white wire for all of the bottom
terminals.

the output terminals are wired so that the output terminal from mot #1 goes
to the case of mot #2   then the output terminal from mot #2 goes to the case
of mot #3 then the output terminal of mot #3 goes to one side of my spark gap
 the case of mot #1 goes to the other side of the spark gap  and my primary
coil is in parallel with the spark gap. the cap is  between the spark gap
(mot terminal #3 side)   and the primary coil wired in series.

i have "aquired" a big piece of plexiglass and i am going to remake my mmc
using it instead of the wood.  i messed around with the mmc today and got it
to fire consistantly.  i basically wired the mmc in series with a spark gap.
then unplugged it occasionally and shorted the gap.   this gave a good spark
each time.  i will draw you a picture of all my connections to make sure i
didn't do something stupid.  i will let u know when i get it done