looking for meters

Hello all!

I am currently looking to 2 panel meters: 0-300Vac ( at least 240V), and 0 to
80 or 100Amps (with or without current transformer.). I am finding that these
are sort of expensive new, and I have a very limited budget for my toys :) .
If anyone has anything like this that they would consider selling, I would
appreciate it! Please contact me off list. I would like them to be matching,
but beggars can't be choosers...... Thanks again!

Chris W