Re: Hosfelt snubber caps

Hi David,

	This is what I use for a 120 BPS 15/60 system.

http://216.160.168.190/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/BigCoil/big-MMC.jpg

Those are 0.056uF 1600 volt caps.

The caps are overloaded in current and voltage and the cap is perfectly
happy.  Your caps are a lot bigger than mine!!  I would think two string
with a 15/90 would be perfectly fine.  One string "may" be ok but I don't
know for sure...  But you simply are not going to get to 30 amps RMS with a
single NST...  Go for two stings and you'll be fine.

Cheers,

	Terry