Thanks...

Dear Terry, others,

    I'd like to take a moment to thank all those who have gone out of their
way to help me to better understand the art of Tesla coiling. Without you,
i'm afraid i'd still be endlessly searching random websites for information
on the matter. I would especially like to thank Terry Fritz for his
outstanding devotion to the subject, and how he has tought all of us so much,
also for being the moderator of this list, which i'm sure can be quite a
hassle! And to all of you out there whose names are too many to list, thanks.
I've learned so much more than I ever could have without your help.

    Sincerely,
    - Joshua