Re: coil calc

Hi Phil,  Now about your bottle caps, you should have the thread end
protruding from the top of the caps. This would make it easy for you to
attach machine nuts and washers as needed to affix wires onto the top of
your caps.  If you have the bolt heads at the top of your caps;  then you
will need to reverse this arrangement and place the bolt heads into the
bottle and leave the machine stud exposed at the bottle cap so you can
attach wires to them.   As a last resort, use alligator clips.   Yeah,
the internet stuff went over my head too,  I am lousy at math, but I
excel in persistance.  Just keep trying!   But reading your mail, you
must mean that your "secondary" is 776 turns. I am not sure by your
primary being 28 turns with  22ga wire. Is this really what you used?
Sounds awful small.    AL.