Re: NST Study results

Hi Al,

	The caps have to be rated for continuous duty.  These certainly do sound
like great caps.  You can simply plug them into the 120 VAC for a about 10
minutes (with all due care!) and if they do not get hot or explode they are
the right kind of caps.  It should not affect your coils performance but
will reduce the AC current by about 1/2.  This is really a big help if your
coil draws so much current now that fuses blow and such.  The value is
fine.  As long as you go with less than is recommended, most of the current
reduction is gained early as you add capacitance, so don't worry about
getting too close the the "exact" value.

Cheers,

	Terry