From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 7:32 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Movies to PC

Original poster: "Luc" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Ted

I use QuickTime pro  it's make by Apple but run on PC too. The same
sequence in mpg2 is 5.5 MB with QuickTime in mov is 2.3MB.The reader is
free.

Maybe we are a little out of subject   Terry...?*

Luc Benard

*As long as the purpose is for coiling, it is fine. - T.