Re: magnet wire

Hi Ben,

	A common source is motor winding/repair shops.  Check in the phone book
for motor repair.  These shops often have leftovers they sell very cheap.
Or they can easily order spools for you but at retail prices.  There are a
few mail order places and if you ask, there are probably a few of us who
have extra wire around too depending on what you are looking for.

Cheers,

	Terry