Re: Need Ozone

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Long before we had a working coil we were making Ozone. Back when we were in
Grand Rapids we had a tom of OBITs and such (this is just before we learned
about NST's). The easiest way to make LOTS of ozone is to find an old
flouresant tube, wrap it loosely with wire (about 1" between turns, any AWG
will work from 10 to 28) down the length of the tube.

Hook the end of the wire to one leg of the NST, hook the other leg of the
NST to one of the end terminals of the tube. Instant ozone generator.

Also, if you hook a METAL (yes, some freak invented a plastic version too)
"Slinky" stretched out, to one side of an NST and suspend a wire down the
middle you'll get a ton of Ozone and corona.

You're using this to treat well water? I thought you needed copious amounts
of UV light to do that, not nessecarily O3. /be careful of the HV-Water
hazard.

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group