First LIGHT!!, Thanks Everyone for the HELP.

Original poster: "raven0075 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <raven0075-at-home-dot-com>

After a 30 days of construction and long hours of building, It worked, what a
racket.

At first the MMC's where arcing so I adjusted the spark gap every worked great
after that.
Can someone tell me why my Caps are popping and then are 1/2 inch apart on the
perf board, or is arcing normal sometimes until everything is tuned???

Those MMC's sure seam to take allot of abuse, impressing!!

It only put out 7" streamers but its a start.

Anyone know of any other coilers in Bismarck North Dakota, I hope I'm not the
only one is this town.