RE: rectifying nst's

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Terry/Marc,

That is exactly what I was working on last year (20-1N5408's per string).
With the failures I experienced I'd up the count to 30 (25 as you proposed
may be just enough)...

See the following URL for details of my DC exploits
http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/dc.htm

Regards,
Brian B.