Re: rectifying nst's

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Guy

I note on many circuits they use at least 3.3 time the rms
voltage for PIV. Ex.: 400 PIV for 120 V rms. If you respect the
same ratio for 15 KV you need 50 KV PIV. For the the design of my
mot doubler ps in a special configuration were each leg of the
bridge see only 1X the tension I use 20 KV PIV for 2 MOT ( 5 KV
rms ) 4 time.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>