Re: Tunning?? enhancements

Original poster: "Alex Crow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <alexcrow-at-blueyonder.co.uk>

Yep, I tend to agree here. It's also opening up the gap that increases bang
size, so I wasn't sure why you want to reduce it Brian (unless it's way too
wide and risking frying caps and NSTs. Also, have you actually tuned it yet,
ie experimented with moving the primary tap point around? I would expect
bigger sparks than this, even with the small NST.

Alex