Text formats - Re: Need Ozone

Hi Adam and Tom,

The Tesla list is text only based.  "I" strip attachments to stop the
possible spread of viruses but I typically post them to my site and add
pointers to them.  All HTML and fancy text is lost in the translation.

This was originally done to help those that could not read HTML and fancy
text formats.

I always ask that added text be made clear through the use of spaces and such.

The best format is plain text as displayed by the "Courier New" font with
80 characters per line and old quoted text denoted by ">".

If you think this is reaching the point of getting "old", let me and/or
Chip know and maybe it is time for some evolution...  Remember that there
or users in many countries using all kinds of mail readers so we try for
the least common denominator so everyone can read the posts.

Cheers,

	Terry