Re: Tesla Coil Blunderbusses

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Duncan,
          Best I can do is from memory short of repeating the expt to
get actual msmts. k was around 0.15 so the LSB would have been around
Fr/1.07 (about 93 - 94% of Fr) - about 7% off tune roughly. Obviously
the exact figure depends on ksys which is why the diversity of
figures I expect.

Regards,
Malcolm