Re: Modeling the SG linear decay

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <marco.denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

Hi Malcolm,

I found and read your old email: if I understood well, basically you are
saying that calculating Q from a linear-decay circuit gives a decreasing
Q. I would say that this is in line with what we know: the Q gets worse
because the primary resistance (spark gap) grows together with the
current getting lower.

Best Regards

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

--

 Marco Denicolai           Senior Design Engineer
 Tellabs Oy                tel: +358 9 4131 2769