RE: Treenails and fires

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Gary,

I seem to recall a month or two ago on the list, a person that was running
his Tesla coil in his apartment, and caught his mattress on fire! He had no
direct strikes to the mattress, but noticed his mattress smoking after a
run. He pulled the it outside and had the fire out before the fire
department showed up. He concluded that the corona on the bed springs from
the coil caused it. The way he described it, Keystone Cops come to mind.

Sparky