fraud/spammer warning: scientific glassworks of india (fwd)

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: William Beaty <billb-at-eskimo-dot-com>
To: chip-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: fraud/spammer warning: scientific glassworks of india

Chip,

I put a link to a website in India which sells giessler tubes, xray tubes,
etc.   Now someone on the TAP-L physics teachers list is sending out a
fraud warning.  See below.  This is about http://sgwi.freeyellow-dot-com.
Coilers might be tempted to order these cool tubes (I was), but you'll
lose your money.

Also, the same "eximcon" guy just joined my amateur science list and
started asking for people's addresses for a spammer list!  He's so
clueless that his messages say "if this message reached you in error,
reply with PLEASE REMOVE in the subject line."

Please warn everyone to steer clear of "Scientific Glassworks of India"
See  http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~lfh25/

William J. Beaty                                  SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb-at-eskimo-dot-com                                  http://www.amasci-dot-com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits          science projects, tesla, weird science
Seattle, WA   206-789-0775          freenrg-L taoshum-L vortex-L webhead-L