Re: REAL CAPACITOR (where can i buy one?)

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi All,
    Yes it was me who made the adjustable cap with the tubes. I am not
using it at the moment as I
overvolted it on my rotary and killed it.:-(( Before that it had been
working fine with my static
gap. If anyone wants more pictures of the design let me know. Thanks Mark.

cheers
bob golding