Re: UK Teslathon Saturday 26th May, Corby

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>

Alan,

In a message dated 13/04/2001 01:06:40 GMT Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

>  Sorry but from a safety point of view I am not prepared to   admit any
> children
> - too many coils, hv supplies and wires lying   about.

I am 13 and a member of TCBOUK.  I have built two coils, both powered by MOTs
and putting out 24" sparks. I have a healthy respect for high voltage - would
I be allowed to attend, and bring one of my coils?
Thanks,
Henry Hallam