Re: secondary coils

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Where have you seen these? There are three thing I think you could be talking
about. The first case you mean the primary just which could just be because
you don't see it in the pic. Second your seeing just the teretary coil( I
think its called the teretary coil) of a magnifier and you mean you don't see
the primary. Third case is you've seen pics of a magnifier and consider the
third extra coil to be the secondary, then you see pics of a normal TC that
just has a primary and secondary.