Moderator Note

Hi All,

On Friday we sent out 109 posts for a total of over 91000 e-mails!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for stying on-topic and keeping posts
pertinent to Tesla coil building.  That makes it much easier when posting
really gets hot!

When the posting really gets heavy, it is super important that we snip old
no longer needed parts of forwarded posts and keep posts clear and
on-topic.  I'll also be watching this pretty closely too as things get
super busy.

Thanks to everyone for making this one of the busiest lists of it's kind!!

Cheers,

	Terry