Xfmr not 3 phase

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

Someone who had responded to my earlier query about the X-ray
transformer suggested it was a three phase power transformer.

That is definately not the case...I've seen enough of those
to know what one looks like.  This unit has three windings
all on the same leg of the core, and there is no symetry to
the windings at all.

As I'd stated in my earlier post, there is an exact 3:1 ratio
between what I termed the primary and one of the secondaries.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca
           or ve3ear-at-rac.ca