FA: Mica Caps And Triggered Gap

Original poster: "Eddie Burwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <eburwell-at-HIWAAY-dot-net>

Fellow Coilers,
  I've been hoarding these things for a while, now I'm moving so it's time
to clear out the basement!

If you are interested in trying a triggered spark gap this one is well made
and should save you some time in setting something up.

http://cgi6.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=hsvtron&inc
lude=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

These Mica caps are well suited to Tesla use. If you are new to designing
coils please make sure that the capacitor will not exceed it's peak voltage
rating. Mica is an extremely durable dielectric when used within it's
ratings; however, unlike metalized film polypropylene capacitors, mica DOES
NOT have self healing properties. If you are unsure what voltage rating cap
you need for your coil ASK. I'll try to help and I'm sure the list will as
well.

Each auction is for one capacitor. If you have any questions please feel
free to contact me off list.

Eddie Burwell