Re: Toroid fabrication?

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

David,

 Try vehicle exhaust suppliers, particularly those that do heavy vehicle
exhausts, the curved
sections used in these systems come supplied as toroids of varying sizes
depending on pipe diameter.
These 'donuts' can be easily chromed for that 'pro' finish.

Best Regards

 Robin Copini

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Knaack by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dknaack-at-rdtech-dot-com>