Re: The Geek Group Caps For Sale

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>How about some final cap specs, cost, send money details, etc...
>
>Thanks,
>Bart

Ok...here's the plan.

We're carrying the 942C series caps in 2 sizes .1uF and .15uF
Rated 2kVDC each.

.1u $1.80
.15 $2.25

They are the white caps used in ALL Geek Group MMCs.

Mark, could you please dig up the ESR and all the other technical specs off
the CD website, I'll keep them on the sales page of our website.

(off topic alert)
We're releaseing our 3rd generation street luges to the public for sale in a
couple weeks :) Who wants one?
(/off topic alert)

Payment for ALL Group sales (Shirts, caps, breakers, Luges, Websites,
Computers, Mail order brides...etc) is through www.paypal-dot-com our account is
info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org We are also very grateful of cash donations :)

Shipping will be based from the 49007 zipcode. If you stiff me on shipping,
we'll send it postage-due with a burned out NST on the bottom ;)

Have fun!

Duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek